If you have either a new continuous cough, a fever, or a loss in taste and smell you should stay at home and self Isolate until you are able to have a test and receive your results.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms, until you are tested and receive a negative result.
You should call NHS 111 in the following circumstances:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Medway Council: 01634 333 333
Food issues in Medway: firstname.lastname@example.org
HMRC: 0800 015 9559
Universal Credit: 0800 328 5644
School closures: 0800 046 8687
What am I Doing as Your Member of Parliament?
My team and I have been responding to the hundreds of emails and phone calls that I have been receiving about this issue. I have been providing constituents with advice and guidance, and raising your concerns to the relevant authorities, local organisations and the Government. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything I can help you with during this difficult time.
I am also the Minister for Ports, Aviation and Security. I have been working every hour of the day with the maritime and aviation industries to provide them with the assurances they need. This means liaising via telephone with as many stakeholders as possible in the sector, ensuring that their concerns are understood and that plans are put in place by the Government. I have also been carrying out the work necessary to ensure that freight is still able to enter the country safely and that British tourists and visitors abroad are able to get home.