Monthly Constituent Tours
It is always a great pleasure for me to meet and welcome constituents, local community groups and schools who take the time to come to London to explore the Houses of Parliament.
I regularly hold a free tours and Q&A session for a group of constituents in Parliament. These are usually held on a Friday afternoon and gives constituents a chance to ask me questions, followed by a tour of the historic Palace of Westminster.
The Q&A session lasts 1 hour and the tour lasts 75 minutes. During the tour you will be accompanied by an expert guide who will recount the fascinating history of Parliament and how the business and traditions of both Houses contribute to the day to day workings of the UK Parliament.
To book a tour please contact my office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours at Other Times
If you cannot make a Friday tour and Q&A, please contact my office who will be happy to try and accommodate you at a different time.
Tours are generally in high demand and can be booked up to 6 months in advance. Early booking is recommended.
Due the sitting of Parliament, tours are limited to the following times, and begin every five minutes between these times:
During parliamentary sessions
- Monday: 9.00am-12noon (full tour)
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9.00am-9.55am (full tour)
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10.00am-12noon (partial tour; House of Lords only)
- Thursday: no tours
- Sitting Fridays: 3.30pm-5.15pm (full tour)
During parliamentary recesses
- Summer recess: Monday morning 9.30am-12.30pm (except Bank Holidays)
- Short November recess: 9.30am-5.15pm
- All other recesses: Monday 9.30am-5.15pm (except Bank Holidays when an alternative day will be made available)
Free tours booked via MPs are not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
If you wish to visit on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holidays please click the link below for more information: http://www.parliament.uk/visiting/visiting-and-tours/tours-of-parliament/guided-tours-of-parliament/