Monthly Constituent Tours
It is always a great pleasure for me to meet and welcome constituents, local community groups and schools who take the time to come to London to explore the Houses of Parliament.
Every month I hold a free Tour and Q&A session for a group of constituents in Parliament. These are usually held on a Friday afternoon and gives constituents a chance to ask me questions, followed by a tour of the historic Palace of Westminster.
The Q&A session lasts 1 hour and the tour lasts 75 minutes. During the tour you will be accompanied by an expert guide who will recount the fascinating history of Parliament and how the business and traditions of both Houses contribute to the day to day workings of the UK Parliament.
To book a tour please fill out the short online booking form which you can find here: https://www.kelly4rochesterandstrood.com/parliamentary-tour-application
If you are a large group (more than 8 people) please contact my office so that we can be sure that we are able to accommodate you.
Tours at Other Times
If you cannot make a Friday tour, please contact my office who will be happy to try and accommodate you at a different time. Contact details are available in the 'Contact Kelly' section on this website.
Tours are generally in high demand and can be booked up to 6 months in advance. Early booking is recommended.
Due the sitting of Parliament, tours are limited to the following times:
During parliamentary sessions
- Monday: 9.00am-12noon (full tour)
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9.00am-9.55am (full tour)
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10.00am-12noon (partial tour; House of Lords only)
- Thursday: no tours
- Sitting Fridays: 3.30pm-5.15pm (full tour)
- Non-Sitting Fridays: 9.30am-5.15pm (full tour)
During parliamentary recesses
- Summer recess: Monday morning 9.30am-12.30pm (except Bank Holidays)
- Short November recess: 9.30am-5.15pm
- All other recesses: Monday 9.30am-5.15pm (except Bank Holidays when an alternative day will be made available)
Free tours booked via MPs are not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
If you wish to visit on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holidays please click the link below for more information: http://www.parliament.uk/visiting/visiting-and-tours/tours-of-parliament/guided-tours-of-parliament/